|(Interview) "Herbivoracious" cookbook author Michael Natkin shares his Cucumber and Mango Salad with Sweet Chili Dressing recipe|
From "Herbivoracious" by Michael Natkin
- 6 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 big English cucumber, cut into 1/8" slices
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1 handful cilantro leaves
- toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk together the sweet chili sauce, rice vinegar and Kosher salt.
- Toss the dressing with the mango, cucumber, mint, and cilantro.
- Serve on cold platter, garnished with the sesame seeds.